Our in-house style experts’ winter picks are here!
1) Trixie cap: You can stay warm, look super chic and cover up a bad hair day all in one cute hat!
2) Jolie Long-Sleeve: This is basic shirt with a twist: slub fabric is super soft, feminine styling keeps you styling.
3) Twirling Girl Skirt: Comfortable, flattering and classic. It’s a must have all year round!
4) Uptown down jacket: Who doesn’t want to snuggle up in this jacket?! My favorite part is the high collar that doesn’t let the chill in.
5) Must Have Boot: Comfortable, warm and the perfect in-between height so that you can wear with skirts and pants.
1) Reflective Run Cap: Keeps the sun/rain out of my eyes, my hair out of my face and is so light it doesn’t make me overheat.
2) Valkyrie Long-Sleeve: It’s really nice to have a cool looking top to run in that is also so functional. Wicking and just warm enough for cool morning runs.
3) XT Wings Runner: Rugged enough for the trail and cushion enough to keep my old knees from aching.
4) Reflective Power Capri: Because they’re just the right weight for most morning runs and not too hot to wear to the gym.