When working at the store, one of the most common questions we get is “do you have a sale rack?” Hey, who doesn’t love a bargain? We love seeing our customers’ eyes light up when scoring a great deal. And if you’re in the Bay Area, you’re in luck! The Super Bowl of T9 sales (what we call our Blowout Sale) is touching down in San Francisco from Thursday, October 21 – Saturday, October 23, 2010.
The Title Nine gang is gearing up for game day by unpacking boxes, sorting through merchandise, and slashing prices – all so that you can snap up some great T9 bargains. Shoppers can save up to 75% off on women’s shorts, pants, running and hiking gear, swim, bras, tees, shoes and more! In the past, Title Nine has offered things like swim separates for as low as $12 or even $200 jackets for just $80. What’s lined up at this year’s Blowout Sale? You’ll just have to come to find out! This year’s sale starts Thursday, October 21 and will be held at the Herbst Pavilion at Fort Mason Center in San Francisco.
If you’ve never been to a Title Nine Blowout Sale before here’s a few tips:
- Arrive early: Come early for the biggest, baddest deals.
- Be a quick change artist: The fitting room will be a big open space, shoppers should wear something like bike shorts and a sports bra underneath their clothes in order to try things on quickly.
- Be patient: At past Blowout Sales, customers have had to wait up to two hours in line to check out.
- Parking is limited. Carpool with your gal pals if you can.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, cash and checks (sorry, no gift cards).
- For more information, call 1-800-342-4448.
Fort Mason Center
(Enter at the intersection of Marina and Buchanan Streets)
San Francisco, CA 94123
Title Nine Austin