Here are our in-house style experts’ must have winter picks.
1. Slipstream Jacket – Warmer than most jackets but without the weight of a heavy jacket on your shoulders. Plus, it looks super cool!
2. Singular Thermal LS Crew – A great baselayer for winter but, come summer I’ll be wearing this with a cami under it. Year round comfort!
3. & 4. One-Too-Many Hat and Scarf – Soft as a pony’s nose and puppy’s ears. My favorite cozy accessory for any outfit!
5. BK Pant – Casual pants with a feminine twist. I love the ties on the bottom so I can adjust the length to fit just right.
6. Outwit Boot – The perfect boot: Comfortable, rugged and cute. Wear them with pants or with a skirt and tights.
7. Diva Down Vest – The name says it all, warm and stylish w/ the shawl collar.
8. Either-Or Thermal Longsleeve – Love the thermal fabric for next to skin warmth, and it has a print so it’s sorta dressy.
9. Condi Watch – I’m a sucker for a watch with a red face.
10. Coldfront Legging – Great fabric that won’t bag out at the knees.
11. Twirling Girl Skirt – Swingy and cute with boots