It’s well known that our ‘model athletes’ are not professional models, and that the folks at T9HQ definitely know how to have a good time while still getting the job done. Put those two things together and it’s time to expect the unexpected. Have you ever wondered what sort of antics go on when our production crew hits the road and is shooting on location? Wonder no more.
Welcome to a sneak peek at Title Nine’s behind the scenes of our Spring 2015 shoot in gorgeous Bend, OR.
On location, anything is possible. Power tools might be involved. Ann might jump in to show the model proper clean form.
It might rain when we’re supposed to be shooting outdoors (not that it happened while we were in Bend… It never rains in Oregon, right?) Whatever the world throws at us during a shoot, we work with it.
Or, in some cases, in it. (Our photographer Martin is always game.)
Or sometimes we work very carefully around it.
(Don’t worry. The kids on the sidewalk remained perfectly safe!)
Normally at T9HQ, Alison can be found styling gear in the photo studio, Ann on the phone with photographers talking location or having meet-and-greets with potential models. When traveling, this Creative Team duo likes to explore local digs, especially when it comes to food and drink. Some of Ann and Alison’s favorite discoveries in Bend include:
– 10 Barrel Brewing Co.
– Backporch Coffee
– Deschutes Brewery
– Glazed and Amused Doughnuts (Ann and Alison recommend the biscuits-and-gravy donut.)
The T9 team would especially like to thank:
– our photographer Martin Sundberg.
– photography assistant Nick Littlefield.
– Gerry Lopez Surfboards
– Crux Fermentation Project
– Shep the Dog for being so good (and so cute.)
– Dave (at left,) owner of Kiaola, and his wife Meg. Not only did David let us into his creative work space, but they helped with shipping transport and cooked us an amazing dinner to boot.
And of course, huge thanks to the city of Bend, OR, for the incredible time.
We would love to return to Bend — where should we go next time? Where do you think our next shoot should be and why? Share with us below!