Field trip! Go on a virtual visit to our Berkeley store with merch mavens Theresa and Christina to check out a few of their fave new products for fall…
Category: Focus on Product
1. Cabbie Hat: My fix for bad hair days (and sometimes even good hair days!).
2. Dress-For-Success Dress: My favorite dress this season. Super cute with tights and boots. I love that it’s double layered for added warmth.
3. Svelte Cardigan: A dressy cardigan in a washable fabric. That means no more trips to the dry cleaners!
4. Made for Walkin’ Boots: My go-to boots for the season. Comfortable and cute! I could walk all day in them and never get sore feet.
5. Imagination Scarf: Soft and stripey. The perfect scarf for Fall and a great alternative to the scratchy wool scarf.
6. Feature Capri: Fits great and has a zip pocket and mesh behind the knee for venting.
7. Paradigm Zip Neck – The perfect weight (and really soft) run top for fall through spring.
8. PhD Lite-Runner Socks – If you haven’t yet discovered wool socks, you’re missing out. Trust me on this one.
9. XT Wings Runner – My go to shoe for every single trail run and hike. Stable but cushioned. Flexible and fast.
Secret Weapon Dress: I love this super basic dress with a not-so-basic fabric. Super soft cotton, wicking poly and stretchy spandex make this comfortable no matter what climate I’m in! I’m hoping to “wear-test” it somewhere beachy and tropical soon!
Sporting Henley: Red-hair and freckles mean that the sun is not my friend. So, when I’m on the beach and want to stay cool and covered, this is my go-to.
Darwin Satchel: This is the lightest weight extra travel bag. It practically weighs like nothing! Perfect to bring to the beach or carry around while I’m sight seeing.
Set-It-and-Forget-It Bikini and Bottom: Coverage, support and 2-in-1 versatility. What more could your girls want?
Hotline Top: Super versatile, easy bra top. I wear it to yoga and layer over it for every day. I love this print.
Yes Hoodie: I work out in this, I layer under this, I layer over it. Performance fabric, cute style.
Favorite Flip: A flip flop you can wear all day without having cramped flat feet at the end of the day.
Snap Skort: Skorts are the ultimate piece of clothing for women on the go. Looks like a skirt but if you need to hop a fence, you can do it in comfort without flashing your assets.
See what our in-house style experts have to say about this spring’s must have items.
1) Impossible Swim Bikini & Bottom: I LOVE this suit. Great support without the pain-in-the-neck of a halter top. Plus, it’s cute as can be!
2) Stretch Hoodie: Easy wear, easy care hoody that I’ll be wearing all year long with jeans, skirts, as a swim cover up and on chilly nights.
3) 3-in-1 Super-Skirt: This is my favorite item for traveling. It’s a swim cover up, a skirt, a dress and a changing room all in one. What more could you want?
4) Ride Tee: This lightweight burnout tee is my new favorite as a layering piece that can go fashiony or playful. The fit? Perfect.
1) Hotline Top: Nice layering piece with built in shelf bra.
2) Tonga Skirt: Not too plain and not too fancy – easy fit and cute details.
3) Spring Betty Sweater: I love the graphic and this cotton sweater is the perfect weight for Spring & Summer.
4) Siren Sandal-Jane: Cool, functional and comfy. What more could a girl want from her shoes?
Our in-house style experts’ winter picks are here!
1) Trixie cap: You can stay warm, look super chic and cover up a bad hair day all in one cute hat!
2) Jolie Long-Sleeve: This is basic shirt with a twist: slub fabric is super soft, feminine styling keeps you styling.
3) Twirling Girl Skirt: Comfortable, flattering and classic. It’s a must have all year round!
4) Uptown down jacket: Who doesn’t want to snuggle up in this jacket?! My favorite part is the high collar that doesn’t let the chill in.
5) Must Have Boot: Comfortable, warm and the perfect in-between height so that you can wear with skirts and pants.
1) Reflective Run Cap: Keeps the sun/rain out of my eyes, my hair out of my face and is so light it doesn’t make me overheat.
2) Valkyrie Long-Sleeve: It’s really nice to have a cool looking top to run in that is also so functional. Wicking and just warm enough for cool morning runs.
3) XT Wings Runner: Rugged enough for the trail and cushion enough to keep my old knees from aching.
4) Reflective Power Capri: Because they’re just the right weight for most morning runs and not too hot to wear to the gym.